It is common to have a Wi-Fi connection at your place. If you are using Google Wi-Fi router, then it make sure that the signal reaches in every corner of your house, as the Google Wi-Fi Routers are a set of devices that can be installed in different rooms to cover an immense area. The connectivity is undeniable of the optimum quality. However, if you wish to improve the speed quality further using the Network administrator, then here is the way in which it can be done.
Google Wi-Fi comes with a variety of options. You can install a single router or multiple depending upon the area you wish to cover. If, you are facing connectivity issues such as, the frequent breaking of signal or no connectivity in certain areas, then combining your single device with another Google Wi-Fi router will lead to the creation of ‘Mesh Network’ that will resolve your problem.
But before you install another device, you should be aware that the problem with the network is arising due to router connection or due to your ISP provider.
Once, you have understood the source of the problem you can proceed with the solution. Now, how can you Set a network administrator on Google Wi-Fi and prioritize data usage for a particular device? To learn the procedure, go as follows:-
According to the default setting, the Google account holder is the network operator of the Modem but this can be changed by adding another administrator. This administrator has a similar power as the Google account holder administrator has, except the factory resetting of Wi-Fi. The changes made by the new administrator will. to the owner administrator. To make another administrator, follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- Open ‘Google application’ on your smart device.
- Go to the ‘Network and General’ setting.
- Then, ‘Administrator’ and then the “+” option available next to a light green icon.
- Now, you have to enter the Email Address. If the entered address is not linked to your Google account then, follow the instruction presented on the screen.
- Once the process of linking gets done, tap ‘Save’.
Let us learn about Internet Traffic on Google Wi-Fi.
Several people use a Wi-Fi connection at a time, whether it is in the office or at your home. Well, the connectivity time on each device in the office cannot be confined to a certain limit; however, it can be definitely reserved for usage at home. You can set up a priority for connectivity time for a minimum of 1 hour that can go up to the time you think is apt. Now, look at the steps that need to be followed in this regard.
- Open ‘Google Wi-Fi’ application on your smart device.
- Go to tab ‘Internet’ and click on the option that is representing the number of devices connected to your router.
- Select the device that you wish to prioritize.
- Then tap on the ‘Green Icon’ with a star on the side.
- Here, you can set the priority connection time as per your ease.
- Tap ‘Save’.
The above-mentioned steps will guide you to provide an optimum connection on a single device for a limited period of time. If you come across any issues, do not hesitate to get in touch with the experts.For More Information go to Google Mesh Setup.